Mouse... I know that NOT ME thought he/she was going to keep me off of my computer and well they did for two days. BUT I have purchased a new mouse. It is a nice blue and white comfy design with the little spin wheel. I'm happy again. I hope that it will last a long time! LOL! I should have gotten the wireless one but it would have been more than the entire computer at this point. My computer is over 3 years old so it is a bit outdated. Brandon and Brittany's Wedding... Dave, Sami, Sage and Jason went to a wedding yesterday. Brandon and Brittney who I mentioned in my previous post. I have been told that the wedding was pretty and the reception was absolutley stunning. Lots of pretty lights and purple. I hope that they are happy for years to come. Aircrafts and takes offs.... you know I've worked at Frontier for 6 months now - yeah me! I still am thrilled to death to watch a plane take off. I wonder about the persons inside. Are they going on vacation? A business meeting? Flying for the first time? I'm excited for them. Hope that they have a good time whereever they are going. Speaking of flying... there must be an advantage of working every weekend. I think it is the free flights. Tuesday Jarred and I are going to Washington DC for the day to see the sites. A co-worker of mine is going with us to teach us how to get around. I would like to return with Dave soon or in the spring to show him around. I am told it is QUITE simple to get to the monuments etc. We'll see... 22... That is the number of days until we use our flight benefits to go to Orlando. I get to see MICKEY and more importantly JANET from POM/formally SA. I cannot wait. I talk to her occassionally but haven't seen her since winter. February I think! We are taking Sage, Jason and my MIL - Dave's mom Jane. FFA... There is that alphabet soup again. Guess what... convention is almost here. Sami leaves Wednesday morning for Indianapolis. She has her new pants. Grandma got her two white oxford shirts. She needs to pack and get her homework from her teachers and she is off. I hope she has a good time since she picked it over Disney. NEW CAMERA... I am in the market for a new pocket camera. I bought one for Samantha to use when she went to DC last spring. She took it to DC and back. Perfect. YES! NO!!! She took it to school and had it at the dentist one day. She dropped it and broke the screen. I talked to Kodak about it. They want $100 to fix it. I only paid $100 for it so I am looking for a new one. Well that is about enough for today... TTFN! |
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

3 comments:
Loving the list...you'll have to let us know what camera you settle on...I'm looking for one as well.
Awww, Jill, can't wait till you get down here...so mil is coming?
Sounds like many fun things happening!
I LOVE your new title with all the photos behind!
Karen
Post a Comment