Thursday, October 16, 2008

Random thoughts...

Taking a page from Lily's blog...
 
Random thoughts...
 
  1. No one should have to work until 1:00 am by themselves.
  2. Thank God for the internet.  It seems to be a lifeline to everything these days.
  3. Only 25 days until I get to go to Orlando, visit Disney World and see my friend Janet.
  4. I am addicted to google reader.
  5. Why the heck are school lunchs so much?  They can't be charging for the flavor. LOL!
  6. Gas prices - wow!!! They are down.  I paid $2.58 this week for a gallon.
  7. FFA - my daughter's new favorite word
  8. Sage is quite the drawer. I need to post a couple of her creations on here because they are overrunning my desk, scrapbook area - well my house for that matter.
  9. To Brandon and Brittany - Dave's cousins - a long and happy life.  They are to marry on Saturday.
  10. Football is almost over and I am so sad.  I won't see the game on Saturday and that is the last of the year.   Despite a hairline fracture in his middle finger, Jason is so excited about playing Saturday.
  11. Saturday is Sweetest Day.
  12. My cell is my phone, camera in a pinch, link to the internet when I am not near a computer, my calendar and my phone book.
  13. Why is 13 considered an unlucky number?????
  14. I LOVE working for FRONTIER AIRLINES.
  15. It is late and I should get off of here.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Great group of thoughts...love the pondering!