Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Today - part 2

Okay... so where did I leave off.  Oh yeah... I was resting on the couch, eatting chocolates and watching the soaps on TV. NOT!!! LOL!
 
1:00 Internet, bill paying,
3:10 - leave to pick up Sami at school
3:20 - return her to the house
3:25 - leave to go pick up Jarred
3:45 - arrive at CTC to pick up Jarred
4:10 - drop off Jarred at his work
4:15 - get gas and change mileage to zero
5:00 - Arrive at LSS - post layout for class, no one signed up so I move it to next month
5:15 - arrive home
5:20 - leave the house with Sage, Sami and Jason in tow
5:35 - arrive at FB Field and talk to coach/parents
5:45 - take Sami to McMaken's (grocery store) to meet youth group leader
6:00 - arrive home
6:30 - fall asleep on swing outside while Dave cooks supper
7:10 - wake up
7:15 - leave to pick up Jason at practice
7:30 - arrive at FB field
7:35 - leave FB field
7:50 - arrive home
7:55 - 10:00 - homework, baths, snacks, internet time
10:10 - leave to pick up Jarred
10:45 - arrive at Bob Evans to pick up Jarred
11:25 - arrive at home - MILEAGE ON VAN - 96 miles just since 4:15
12:00am - go to bed
 
Today... I am exhausted.  Jason hurt his finger AGAIN at practice.  UGH!  He was complaining a lot when he went to bed.
 
It is 8:51 AM - and so far this morning, I've taken Jarred and Sam to school.  Returned home to a couching and complaining Jason.  I'd imagine he will be coming home later today. I hope not.  I gave him a dose of ibuprophen and his prescription couch syrup that is to last 12 hours.
 
Tonight is my favorite night of the week.  We have no football.  5 of the 6 of us will be at supper.  No rushing, no running... my idea of quiet.   I do have to pick up Sami and Jarred from school. I also have to run Jarred to work but supper time is peaceful.
 
Although Wednesday is my favorite day, it is my least favorite at the same time  I go back to work tomorrow.  I love my job, don't get me wrong, I just miss being home and the hours are killing me! LOL!  By the time I am off of work on Sunday, this house will be six feet under AGAIN!   Job security at home, right???
 

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I think you DESERVE some chocolate and soaps!!

Laura said...

LOL at the job security at home!
That much running can get really old I'm sure!
Enjoy your quiet togetherness tonight at dinner.