Catherine is the challenge goddess at www.playgroundofmemories.com . She recently challenged us to do two things. 1. Do a layout about today and 2. do a layout with 5 random photos. I am not sure what day I will do. I took photos last week on the 11th for it but today seems more like a day to document. I am going to document today on here though just to show why I am tired!
TUESDAY - OCTOBER 14
12:00am - Bed
6:45am - alarm - yell at Sami
7:00am - alarm - yell at Sami MORE
7:15am - my alarm - yell at Sami EVEN more.
7:20 - leave driveway to go to Brookville Schools
7:30 - drop off Jarred at bus for Youth Connections
7:35 - drop off Sami for school
7:45 - return home
7:50 - wake Jason
7:50 - 8:30 cuddle Sage (Code for NAP)
8:40 - leave for Brookville Schools
8:55 - drop off Jason at school
9:10 - arrive home
9:20 - call sitter for Sage
9:25 - 9:50 - laundry, dishes etc
9:55 - Leave for Peggy's house - drop off Sage so she does not have to go to Doctor with Jason
10:00 - leave Peggy's for - guess where??? - Brookville Schools
10:10 - Pick up Jason at school
10:15 - get to Doctor's office
10:55 - Jason's xray shows hairline fracture
11:20 - Leave doctor
11:30 - Arrive Arby's for lunch with Jason
11:45 - Leave Arby's
11:55 - arrive Rite-aid for tape to buddy tape fingers
12:05 - Buddy tape fingers in parking lot of Rite Aid
12:10 - Drop Jason off at school
12:25 - arrive home
12:30 - Call Denika about Christian's thumb
12:35 - 1:00 laundry
1:00 - Internet...
The rest of the day hasn't happened but I can outline it without times...
Go to school pick up Sami
Drop Sami at home
Go to Jarred's school pick him up
Run Jarred 20 miles one way to work
return home
take jason to brookville for football practice
return home
supper
go to pick up jason from football
return home
1100 leaveto go get jarred at work
1200 return home and go to bed
Oh yeah... i forgot homework in there and the rest of laundry. OH YEAH AND I am suppsed to teach at the LSS tonight.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow Jill, that's a whole lot of running! No wonder you're tired! Geesh!
I can see why you might be tired! I'm glad you have your journaling already documented, though. :)
I agree...this list and the one above...I don't know how you have time to scrap like you do. You are super women!
Karen
Post a Comment